THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 185g can Tuna in olive oil, do not drain
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- chives, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic to the bowl, chop / 2 - 4 seconds / speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
Add all other ingredients to the bowl - cannellini beans, tuna in olive oil (include the olive oil, do NOT drain), chopped chives, lemon juice, extra olive oil. Chop / 3 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
This recipe has been made to be dairy free. If you can tolerate dairy, or don't have a severe allergy to dairy, you can omit the extra olive oil and add 2 tbs of greek or plain yoghurt to the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- Tuna Mornay - Gluten free, Dairy free, Nut free
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins