- 25 g Butter
- 25 g Corn Flour
- 250 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- can tuna (425g)
- can Corn
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, and cheese. Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
I used 40g cheese but will double next time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou