- 25 g Butter
- 25 g Corn Flour
- 250 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- can tuna (425g)
- can Corn
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, and cheese. Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
I used 40g cheese but will double next time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Tomato chutney
- Great Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garlic mayonnaise (Double batch)
- Plum and Onion Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Almond and Lemon Myrtle Dukkah
- Fresh Passata
- Blackcurrant Jelly
- Mema’s Tomato Relish
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Weetbix slice
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Banana chocolate muffins
- Protein Pancakes
- Chai Powder