- 1/2 portion EDC Butter
- 10 leaves Fresh Sage
- 3 sprigs Tyme or Lemon Tyme
- 50 gram Salted Cashews
- 50 gram Cranberries
Add all Ingredients to the TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 5 sec, scrap down the side and mix on speed 5 for 5 sec.
Take of out the bowl and wrap in cling wrap and frezze for 2 to 3 hours.
When you are ready to cook your Turkey, Cut off Slices of the butter and push between the Brest and Skin of the bird, as you roast the bird, the butter will keep the brest moist and help the skin brown, the cranberries add a nice sweet tast to the breast.
Accessories you need
This can also be used with Chicken or any bird game (eg Duck)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce