- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 160 g Apple Puree or Sauce, (or 1.5 red apples cored and halved )
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, halved
- 100-150 g blackberries or rasberries, fresh or frozen (no need to thaw)
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey OR golden syrup OR treacle
- 1-2 bay leaf(s)
Place garlic, onion and apple (if using fresh, not puree) into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides and Chop for a further 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add tomatoes, apple puree and berries. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides and Mix for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add all other ingredients and cook for 25 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1 with MC in place.
Scrape down sides and mix for 5-10 minutes on Varoma speed 1.
Remove bay leaf, and blend for 1 minute, slowly increasing from speed 1 to 8 over the first 20 seconds.
Pour into hot sterilized jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chilli Mussels
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Roast chicken low carb