- 450 grams cooked chickpeas
- 60 grams Fresh Lemon Juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 60 grams tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt, fine
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 60-70 grams water
- 2-3 portions Roasted Red Capsicum, from a jar
Place all the ingredients except the water into the TM. Turn TM on 1 min 30 secs, speed 9, and while mixing pour water in through MC hole until smoothness you prefer.
For a variant you could add a sundried tomato or however many you like in place of the capsicum with all the other ingredients before adding the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Spreadable GHEE
- Rima's Maamoul