- 450 grams cooked chickpeas
- 60 grams Fresh Lemon Juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 60 grams tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt, fine
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 60-70 grams water
- 2-3 portions Roasted Red Capsicum, from a jar
Place all the ingredients except the water into the TM. Turn TM on 1 min 30 secs, speed 9, and while mixing pour water in through MC hole until smoothness you prefer.
For a variant you could add a sundried tomato or however many you like in place of the capsicum with all the other ingredients before adding the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits