- 2 large carrots, chopped 2cm chunks
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400 g Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 70 g tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 200c fan forced, line baking tray with paper.
Spread carrots and cauliflower across baking tray, sprinkle over cumin, paprika or curry powder, tumeric and garlic, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper.
Toss to coat and bake for approx 40 minutes or until vegetable are soft.
Place roasted carrots & cauliflower into mixing bowl with remaining ingredients, mix 10sec/sp5, scrape down sides, mix again 10sec/sp5.
Accessories you need
Add extra oil if needed for a smoother consistency
Boil chick peas for about 10 minutes in the brine, to soften
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Sausages