- 2 large carrots, chopped 2cm chunks
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400 g Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 70 g tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 200c fan forced, line baking tray with paper.
Spread carrots and cauliflower across baking tray, sprinkle over cumin, paprika or curry powder, tumeric and garlic, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper.
Toss to coat and bake for approx 40 minutes or until vegetable are soft.
Place roasted carrots & cauliflower into mixing bowl with remaining ingredients, mix 10sec/sp5, scrape down sides, mix again 10sec/sp5.
Add extra oil if needed for a smoother consistency
Boil chick peas for about 10 minutes in the brine, to soften
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella