- 1000 grams tomatoes, 1-1.2kg tomatoes
- 300 grams onions, 300 grams onions
- 250 grams sugar, 250 grams sugar
- 80 grams Ezi-sauce, Ezi-sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour, increase for thicker relish - see tip
- 1 level teaspoons tumeric
- Add onion quarters to and chop - 5sec/speed5.
- Placed chopped tomatoes and onions in enamal bowl with the salt refrigerate overnight drain most of liquid off next morning
- return to thermomix add sugar, mustard, curry powder, sugar and tumeric. Cook 1 hour MC off 100 degrees Reverse/speed 1.
- Thicken with flour mixed in a little white vinegar cook another 20 min MC off 100degrees reverse/speed 1 add more flour if a thicker relish is needed. Pour in steralized jars leave to cool. Put on steralized lids when cool
The numbers of jars varies depending on the thickness of your final mix.
The mixture will thicken on cooling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.