- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 200 grams natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill or mint (fresh or dried)
- 1.5 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Put the cucumber into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Then transfer into the TM basket and drain for about 10 minutes. Squeeze excess liquid out of cucumber. Discard water from cucumber and clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Put dill or mint into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrap down sides of bowl.
- Add all reserved cucmber, yogurt, red wine vinegar and salt to the bowl and mix 15 seconds, , speed 3.
- Serve straight away or refridgerate until ready to use.
Accessories you need
Tzatziki is versatile and can be used with many different foods. Serve with:- Chopped, raw vegetables such as carrots, cherry tomatoes, snow peas, cucumber, red capsicum or celery.- Salmon and rice patties (see my recipes)- Freshly cooked meats, such as beef or lamb- Pita or flat breads- Kababs or souvlakis. I've adapted this recipe from: //www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/souvlaki-wicked-kebabs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)