- 2 cloves garlic
- 24 pieces chick peas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 level tbsp chick pea water
- 250 grams vegetable oil
- 325 grams extra virgin oilive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, lemon juice, mustard, chick pea liquid, vegetable oil and whole chickpeas into your bowl. 2min gradually increasing speed to 7. Your consistency should be smooth.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Insert butterfly slowly drizzle olive oil, 7min speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup