- 50 g Cashews, Soaked overnight or for at least 1 hr
- 190 g potatoes, Peeled, diced
- 55 g carrots, Diced
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon vinegar
- Sriracha sauce, Optional
1. Soak the cashews in a bowl of water overnight or for at least 1 hour. Rinse and drain.
2. Put 750ml of water in TM bowl. Add the potatoes and carrots to the simmer basket. Cook at varoma temperature for 25 minutes, speed 3. Drain and return to TM bowl.
3. Add the cashews, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, water, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and vinegar and blend on speed 10 for 1 minute or until smooth. (If it’s too thick, you can add another splash of water or oil).
4. Taste the sauce and add sriracha and more salt, if desired.
Note: The sauce will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna