- 40 grams almond meal, If making your own use skinless almonds
- 80 grams Non dairy milk (unsweetened), mildly flavoured unsweetened non-dairy milk ( I used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 20 grams olive oil, standard or extra virgin
- 110 grams Coconut oil (unrefined), Room temperature.
- 1 pinch Tumeric (optional), Give a nice colour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in bowl and blitz speed 10 for 1 minute
2. Scrape down sides and lid and repeat.
3. Check consistency. It needs to be completely smooth and creamy with no grainy bits. Repeat steps 1 and 2 if necessary.
4. Pour into a container, cover and refrigerate. A glass jar with a lid is perfect.
The time it takes to set will depend on how deep your container is. You are looking at at least a couple of hours although you can hurry it up by placing it in the freezer for a little while.
Recipe adapted from https://avirtualvegan.com/easy-vegan-butter/
Photo also from the same website.
Makes approximately 1 cup - keep refrigerated.
This butter will last for about 2 weeks in the fridge in a sealed container and it also freezes well. If you don't use a lot of butter you could pour it into silicone ice cube trays to set. Once set squeeze them out and freeze in a freezer bag then just take out a block as needed.
It is normal to see a few tiny little beads of moisture on the top of your butter when you remove it from the fridge. If they bother you just use a piece of paper towel to blot them off.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces