- 100 grams walnuts
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovies
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 40 grams parmigiana reggiano (optional)
Accessories you need
Perfect tossed through pasta or served with veggie sticks as a dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
- Chocolate Brownie Gluten Free
- SPANAKOPITA (CHEESE & SPINACH PIE) GLUTEN FREE
- GREEK MEATBALLS GLUTEN FREE
- LAMB PASTITSIO GLUTEN FREE
- BEEF LASAGNA GLUTEN FREE
- Raspberry & Pineapple Ice Blocks
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Sweet Pastry
- Gluten Free Savoury Pastry
- GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- BEETROOT & WALNUT SPREAD