- 120 g tasty cheddar cheese
- 1-2 teaspoon cornflour
- 20 g pickled jalapeño chillies drained (or to taste)
- 3 shallots, green and white part
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican Chilli Powder (medium), or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 200 g Tin Tomatos
- 100 g cream cheese
- 150 g sour cream
Recipe is created for
- Add cheese and cornflour to bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 6. Set aside
- Add jalapeno, shallots and garlic to bowl 8sec/speed 6. Scrape down and repeat if needed.
Add butter and cook until softened slightly 2mins/varoma/speed 1
- Add chilli and cumin powder and cook 1min/varoma/speed 1
Add tin tomatoes and cook 2mins/100C/speed 1
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and reserved cheese and cook 4mins/90C/speed2. Or until cheese has melted.
- Transfer to a heat prood serving bowl and serve with corn chips.
Accessories you need
This would be great served with EDC Chilli Con Carne, nacho style.
Let sit for 10 or so minutes to cool and thicken slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Fara's Salmon Curry