- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Wild Rocket
- 50 grams Parmesan block
- 4 sprigs basil,fresh
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams cream
- 60 grams Pesto
- 15 Grams, pine nuts or almonds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill garlic & parmesan for 8sec / sp8
Add rocket, basil & walnuts. pulse on turbo for 1-2 sec / until desired consistency. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil. Mix 5 sec / sp 2.
Store in jar. Top with oil on top.
Add onion, roughly chopped bacon. Chop 3 sec / Sp 7.
Saute with 20g olive oil for 4 min / 100 / / sp 1
Add 60g pesto & cream.
Cook 10min / 100 / / Sp 1
Serve on pasta that has been cooked, drained and waiting in the thermoserver.
Pesto Pasta Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls