- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Wild Rocket
- 50 grams Parmesan block
- 4 sprigs basil,fresh
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams cream
- 60 grams Pesto
- 15 Grams, pine nuts or almonds
Recipe is created for
Mill garlic & parmesan for 8sec / sp8
Add rocket, basil & walnuts. pulse on "Closed lid" turbo for 1-2 sec / until desired consistency. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" 5 sec / sp 2.
Store in jar. Top with oil on top.
Add onion, roughly chopped bacon. Chop 3 sec / Sp 7.
Saute with 20g olive oil for 4 min / 100 / "Counter-clockwise operation" / sp 1
Add 60g pesto & cream.
Cook 10min / 100 / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Sp 1
Serve on pasta that has been cooked, drained and waiting in the thermoserver.
Pesto Pasta Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad