- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Wild Rocket
- 50 grams Parmesan block
- 4 sprigs basil,fresh
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams cream
- 60 grams Pesto
- 15 Grams, pine nuts or almonds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill garlic & parmesan for 8sec / sp8
Add rocket, basil & walnuts. pulse on turbo for 1-2 sec / until desired consistency. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil. Mix 5 sec / sp 2.
Store in jar. Top with oil on top.
Add onion, roughly chopped bacon. Chop 3 sec / Sp 7.
Saute with 20g olive oil for 4 min / 100 / / sp 1
Add 60g pesto & cream.
Cook 10min / 100 / / Sp 1
Serve on pasta that has been cooked, drained and waiting in the thermoserver.
Pesto Pasta Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow