- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Wild Rocket
- 50 grams Parmesan block
- 4 sprigs basil,fresh
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams cream
- 60 grams Pesto
- 15 Grams, pine nuts or almonds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill garlic & parmesan for 8sec / sp8
Add rocket, basil & walnuts. pulse onturbo for 1-2 sec / until desired consistency. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil. Mix5 sec / sp 2.
Store in jar. Top with oil on top.
Add onion, roughly chopped bacon. Chop 3 sec / Sp 7.
Saute with 20g olive oil for 4 min / 100 // sp 1
Add 60g pesto & cream.
Cook 10min / 100 // Sp 1
Serve on pasta that has been cooked, drained and waiting in the thermoserver.
Pesto Pasta Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones