- 1 large zucchini
- 50 grams tahini
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in bowl. Mix speed 5/10 seconds.
Serve with suitable vegetables and crackers.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Strands of My Life - //www.strandsofmylife.com/zucchini-hummus-low-fodmap-dip/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)