- 350 grams broccoli, cut into large florets
- 250 grams bacon, cooked until crisp
- 60 grams sultanas
- 1 red onion, medium in size
- 155 grams mayonnaise
- 55 grams white sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, I use Maggie Beer's
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the broccoli florets into mixing bowl. Cut the red onion into quarters and add to the mixing bowl along with, mayonnaise, sugar, red wine vinegar, and pepper.
Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl and turn to speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Crumble cooked bacon into bowl, add sultanas, replace measuring cup and "Counter-clockwise operation" mix on speed 4 for 2 seconds.
Transfer to bowl and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Savoury Muffins
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Savoury Scones
- GF Pea and Ham Soup