- 60 gram lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored, cut into quarters
- 500 grams carrot, Washed, cut into thirds
- 15 grams Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, Washed, stalks removed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel garlic clove and blitz on 5 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down bowl.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to TM bowl. Mix 5 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
Set TM to speed 5, 20 seconds, MC on. Slowly drizzle olive oil onto TM lid while mixing. Scrape down sides.
Pour dressing into separate bowl and put aside. Do not wash TM bowl.
Add apple, carrot and parsley to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5, using the spatula to assist. Mixture should be finely chopped.
Add dressing to TM bowl and mix speed 3, 5 seconds, reverse. Finish mixing with spatula if reuquired.
Place salad in thermoserver until required.
Best eaten same day, but will keep for a few days in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies