- 1 clove garlic
- a handful basil leaves
- 50 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 bunch beeetroot, peeledd and cut into wedges
- 300 g green beans
- 50 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g feta
Place garlic and basil leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar and mix 5 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Place beetroot wedges into Varoma dish and tray.
Place 800g water into mixing bowl and place Varoma dish and tray into position and cook 20-25 mins/Varoma/speed 4 or until beetroot is tender. Cool.
Place beetroot, beans and spinach leaves on a plate and top with crumbled feta and then drizzle with basil vingaigrette.
Sprinkle beetroot wedges with moroccan spice or sumac before steaming for added flavour.
Steamed chicken tenderloins added to salad for a main meal idea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze