- 400 g tin kidney beans
- 400 g tin Barlotti Beans
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Fresh Paprika
- 1 Birdseye Chilli
- 30 g olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 5 g raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- basil, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion, garlic, paprika and chilli to bowl.
Chop 5 sec / sp 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil saute 3 min / 120°C / sp 1.
Add remaining ingredients beans, tomatoes, paste, salt and sugar.
Cook 15 min / 100°C / sp 1 .
Top with basil leaves to serve.
Drain and rinse beans under cold water.
Cannelli or 3 bean mix can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits