- 700 g water
- 650 g sweet corn cobs, husks removed
- ¼ red onion
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 30 g lime juice (approx. 1½ limes)
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place water into mixing bowl and place corn into Varoma dish. Set Varoma into position and steam 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Set corn aside to cool. Once cooled, cut corn kernels off cob and set aside. Discard cobs and empty mixing bowl.
Place red onion and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix 2 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add reserved corn kernels and mix 10 sec/speed 2. Place into serving bowl and serve or cover and refrigerate until use.
Corn and coriander salsa
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup