- 700 g water
- 650 g sweet corn cobs, husks removed
- ¼ red onion
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 30 g lime juice (approx. 1½ limes)
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place water into mixing bowl and place corn into Varoma dish. Set Varoma into position and steam 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Set corn aside to cool. Once cooled, cut corn kernels off cob and set aside. Discard cobs and empty mixing bowl.
Place red onion and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix 2 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add reserved corn kernels and mix 10 sec/speed 2. Place into serving bowl and serve or cover and refrigerate until use.
Corn and coriander salsa
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou