- 50 g water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 500 g large handful of fresh spinach, washed, any tough stalks removed
- 30 g Butter
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, (optional)
Place water, salt, pepper and spinach into mixing bowl and cook 8-10 min/100C/speed 2, using TM spatula to push down the leaves at first.
Drain the spinach thoroughly in a colander (you can save the liquid for stock if desired).
Place drained spinach and butter into mixing bowl and cook 1 min/100C/speed1.
Mix 20 sec/speed 3 until a creamy consistency. Season to taste. Serve sprinkled with parmesan if using.
This recipe is from the Fast and Easy Cooking cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie