- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 200 g crusty bread in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g chicken, thighs cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- Freshly g round black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 l water
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add bread and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add chicken, 1 egg (reserve other for dipping later), seasoning and half
crumb mixture. Mix for 20-25 seconds on speed 8 until combined.
Grease 3 aluminium foil squares and divide mixture between them. Roll into
large sausage shapes that will fit Into the Varoma.
Place water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and cook for 30 minutes at
Varoma temperature on speed 2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
When cold, slice into 2cm slices, dip in beaten egg, roll in reserved crumb mix and shallow fry in hot oil. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad