- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 200 g crusty bread in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g chicken, thighs cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- Freshly g round black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 l water
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add bread and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add chicken, 1 egg (reserve other for dipping later), seasoning and half
crumb mixture. Mix for 20-25 seconds on speed 8 until combined.
Grease 3 aluminium foil squares and divide mixture between them. Roll into
large sausage shapes that will fit Into the Varoma.
Place water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and cook for 30 minutes at
Varoma temperature on speed 2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
When cold, slice into 2cm slices, dip in beaten egg, roll in reserved crumb mix and shallow fry in hot oil. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese