- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 200 g crusty bread in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g chicken, thighs cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- Freshly g round black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 l water
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add bread and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add chicken, 1 egg (reserve other for dipping later), seasoning and half
crumb mixture. Mix for 20-25 seconds on speed 8 until combined.
Grease 3 aluminium foil squares and divide mixture between them. Roll into
large sausage shapes that will fit Into the Varoma.
Place water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and cook for 30 minutes at
Varoma temperature on speed 2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
When cold, slice into 2cm slices, dip in beaten egg, roll in reserved crumb mix and shallow fry in hot oil. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Vita Brit Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- My lemon and barley water
- Christmas Cake
- Curry Puffs