- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 200 gcrusty bread in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g chicken, thighs cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 l water
Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add bread and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add chicken, 1 egg (reserve other for dipping later), seasoning and half
crumb mixture. Mix for 20-25 seconds on speed 8 until combined.
Grease 3 aluminium foil squares and divide mixture between them. Roll into
large sausage shapes that will fit Into the Varoma.
Place water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and cook for 30 minutes at
Varoma temperature on speed 2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
When cold, slice into 2cm slices, dip in beaten egg, roll in reserved crumb mix and shallow fry in hot oil. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough