- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 naval orange, juice only
- 50 grams olive oil
- 40 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 80 grams almonds, raw
- 4 slices short cut bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/4 spanish onion peeled
- 12 brussel sprouts, cored
1. Place parmesan in bowl. 10 sec/ sp8. Set aside.
2. Place almonds in bowl. Turbo 1sec. Check and repeat if too chunky for your preference. Set aside with paremsan. Clean and dry bowl well.
3. Put combined juices into bowl. Insert butterfly and place lid and MC on. Turn to sp4. Pour olive oil onto the top of MC and allow to drizzle into the bowl as butterfly continues on speed 4 until all oil has gone through. Approximately 4-5 minutes. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
4. Put crispy bacon into bowl and turbo until desired consistency. (I like it quite coarse). Set aside with almonds and parmesan.
5. Place onion in bowl 3 sec/ sp7.
6. Add brussel sprouts 4 sec/sp4.
7. Scrape down sides. 2 sec/sp4.
8. Add all other ingredients and combine 4sec/sp4. Serve.
Accessories you need
Check out my fb page: Thermo flavour for more inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes