- 50 g Cashews raw
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 25 g nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon, peeled and pips removed
- 1 bunch kale, raw
4h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. grind cashews 10sec sp9
2. add all other ingredients and blend 1 minutes sp 10
3. repeat if not smooth enough
4. remove the stalk from the kale
5. rub the sauce into kale
6. place on trays
7. dehydrate 42c for 3-4 hours or until crispy and dry. They can be done in a low oven if a dehydrator is not available
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.