- 250 grams mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs
- Olives, To Garnish
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 80 grams Spanish onion, halved
- 400 grams potatoes, cut them into small chunks
- 150 grams of Canned tuna in olive oil
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 grams white vinegar
- 600 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Water into Mixing Bowl, Eggs in the simmering basket.
Add Mixed vegetables and Potatoes to Varoma dish and steam 30 minutes/Varoma/Speed 3
Onced cooked set aside
- Peel the eggs and place them with onion into mixing bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl
- Add mixed vegetables and rest of ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 1 minute/speed
Place into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap
Let it cool down and place in refrigerator for a few hours. Serve cold
Make this recipe with prawns or crab sticks instead of tuna
Make your own Mayonnaise in your Thermomix
You can make this Salad also with: Beans, Asparagus
You can also Garnish the Salad with Capsicum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough