- 1000 g sweet potato - peeled, (cut into 3cm pieces)
- 250 g Milk
- 60 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt, too taste
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon, Ceylon, too taste
- 4-5 heaped tbsp brown sugar, too taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter African Australian Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Buffet Everyday Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Creative Easy Low budget South African Dinner Dip Potato dish Sauce Tart Steam cooking
1. Insert butterfly whisk. Place sweet potatoes, milk and salt into thermomix mixing bowl and cook for 20mins/100degrees/speed 1. Insert MC.
2. Add butter and nutmeg (optional), mash 30secs/speed 3. Insert MC.
3. Serve hot.
Great for freezing.
Almost taste like sweet pumpkin cakes, but in a smooth mash format.
Goes with anything.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen