- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 4 sprig Dill, fresh, fronds only
- --- Baby spinch, 2 Handfuls
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 500 g potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped in half again
- 80 g corn kernels, Frozen or tinned (drained)
- 1 egg
- 40 g plain flour, gluten free
- Salt & pepper to taste
- coconut oil, to shallow fry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley, dill, baby spinach, garlic clove and spring onions into TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides & repeat if necessary. Set aside.
2. Place carrot, potatoes & onion into the TM bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid using the spatula.
3. Return both the green mix and veggie mix to the TM bowl, and add the corn, egg, flour and salt & pepper to the bowl. Mix 10-12 sec/speed 4.
4. Heat the coconut oil (just enough for shallow frying) in a large frying pan, over a medium heat. Add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture into the oil, gently press and form into a nice round shape. Fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
5. Place in a Thermo Server lined with paper towel to keep warm as you cook the rest of the mixture. Add oil as needed, making sure it has heated before you add more mixture.
You should end up with around 12 pancakes.
Load these babies up with lots of goodness, such as smoked salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Lamb Ragu