- 2 zucchini
- 1 onions
- 5 eggs
- 150 g cheese, grated
- 4 Bacon slices, Chopped
- 3 level tablespoons vegetable oil
- 130 g flour, self-raising
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, black, ground
- Chop both onion and zucchini in bowl, speed 5, 4 seconds. Drain excess liquid.
- add bacon and cheese and mix on reverse briefly for 5 seconds
- add eggs and oil and mix on reverse 5 seconds
- add flour, salt and pepper and mix on reverse around 8 seconds until combined.
- Add to lined slice tin and bake 50 minutes at 190 degrees til golden brown.
Accessories you need
Easier to slice when cool.
Cut into squares as party starters.
Great for school holiday or work lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad