- 1 Onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tinned tomatos
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon vege stock
- 1 tin four bean mix, (rinsed &amp;amp; drained)
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
Chop onion & garlic
3 seconds, speed 7, scrape down bowl.
Add oil, saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (MC off)
Add chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin.
Saute 1 minute, varoma, speed 1
Add tomato paste, tinned tomatos, water, stock.
Cook 15 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1
Add drained & rinsed four bean mix & corn kernels.
Cook 10 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Suggested toppings: Shredded basil or choped parsley or sour cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)