- 1 Onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tinned tomatos
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon vege stock
- 1 tin four bean mix, (rinsed &amp;amp; drained)
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
Chop onion & garlic
3 seconds, speed 7, scrape down bowl.
Add oil, saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (MC off)
Add chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin.
Saute 1 minute, varoma, speed 1
Add tomato paste, tinned tomatos, water, stock.
Cook 15 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1
Add drained & rinsed four bean mix & corn kernels.
Cook 10 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Suggested toppings: Shredded basil or choped parsley or sour cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste