- 1 Onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tinned tomatos
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon vege stock
- 1 tin four bean mix, (rinsed &amp;amp; drained)
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
Chop onion & garlic
3 seconds, speed 7, scrape down bowl.
Add oil, saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (MC off)
Add chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin.
Saute 1 minute, varoma, speed 1
Add tomato paste, tinned tomatos, water, stock.
Cook 15 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1
Add drained & rinsed four bean mix & corn kernels.
Cook 10 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Suggested toppings: Shredded basil or choped parsley or sour cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread