- 1 Onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tinned tomatos
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon vege stock
- 1 tin four bean mix, (rinsed &amp;amp; drained)
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
Chop onion & garlic
3 seconds, speed 7, scrape down bowl.
Add oil, saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (MC off)
Add chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin.
Saute 1 minute, varoma, speed 1
Add tomato paste, tinned tomatos, water, stock.
Cook 15 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1
Add drained & rinsed four bean mix & corn kernels.
Cook 10 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Suggested toppings: Shredded basil or choped parsley or sour cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos