- 25 g olive oil
- 1 onion, (peeled and quartered)
- 2 tbsp Herbies "Berbere" spice mix
- 750 g jap pumpkin (roughly chopped)
- 2 medium potatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 300 g water
- 1 small can coconut milk
- 150 g smooth peanut butter
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 mins at 100C on speed 1.
Add spice mix and cook for 1 min at100C on speed 1.
Add pumpkin and potato. Chop for 20 sec on speed 7.
Add stock, water and coconut milk. Cook for 20 mins at 100c on speed 1.
Add peanut butter and blend fo 20 - 30 sec by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
This soup is spicy without being hot. Seved with a loaf of hot crusty homemade bread, it is a meal in itself.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF