- 600 g pumpkin
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 oranges
- 50 g Peanut Butter
- 20 g Vegetable stock paste
- 30 g magic
- 1 onion
- 10 g ginger
- 1 chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g coconut oil
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
Add ginger, garlic, onion, chilli to TM bowl. Chop speed 10, 5 seconds
Add coconut oil, saute with MC off for 5 mins 100degrees, speed 1
Add rest of the ingrediets, cook 25 mins speed 1.5, 100 degrees
Puree for 1 min speed 10
Glass looking a little half empty? Roses gone out of your cheeks? Grab a pumpkin and put Thermie to work... This soup is has been tested (in my kitchen) and has proved 98% effective to perk you up and chase away the blues!!
I wanted to take a picture, but as soon as I made it; it disappeared...
(Smiles all 'round!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Gingerbread Biscuits