- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 bacon rashers, diced
- 45 gram oil of choice
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Vege stock paste
- 500 gram tomatoes, halved
- 120 gram tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 200 gram water
- sweet paprika
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh parsley
Add onion, garlic and bacon to bowl. Chop 8 sec/speed 7.
Weigh in oil and saute for 5 mins/Varoma/speed 1
Meanwhile, chop up chicken breast and place in varoma dish. Sprinkle with sweet paprika and place into position ontop of mixing bowl. Add varoma tray and crack eggs into silicone cupcake moulds.
Once time is up,scrape bottom of bowl well. Add remaining ingredients except fresh herbs and cook for 15 mins/Varoma/Speed 1 or until chicken and eggs are cooked.
Remove Varoma and set aside.
Add fresh herbs (basil and parsley) and blend 1 min/Speed 9. Gradually increasing speed from 5 to 9.
Serve soup into bowls.
Without washing mixing bowl, add cooked chicken from varoma and shred on speed 4/4 seconds on reverse
Add some shredded chicken and a poached egg to each bowl of soup. Garnish, season to taste and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes