- 1 brown onion, Medium, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks, Roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Medium, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 shortcut bacon rashers, roughly diced
- 200 g red lentils
- 1 litre Liquid Chicken Stock, Salt reduced
- salt, To taste
- pepper, ground, To taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, garlic, celery and carrots
- Chop: 5 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down
- Add olive oil. Saute: Varoma/5 minutes/Speed 1
- Add lentils, chicken stock and roughly diced bacon.
- Cook: 20 minutes/100 degrees/Sp 1
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes