- 20 g olive oil
- 1 onion, halved
- 400 g potatoes, peeled & cubed, 1cm
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1 cans creamed corn, canned, 400gm
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 400 g chicken, cooked & diced
- 200 g bacon, diced
- 1 canned sweet corn kernels, drained, 400g can
- 250 g cream
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, chop 3 sec/sp 6
Scrape down sides, add oil, cook 3 min/120deg/sp1
Add potato, water, stock, creamed corn,
cook 20 min/100 deg/sp 1
Add garlic powder (& salt and pepper to taste)
If using TM6 Blend mode for 1 min
If TM5 blend for 1 min gradually increasing speed up to speed 9
Add bacon, chicken, cream & kernals, stir to combine with spatula.
Cook 10 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1
Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Possible to steam chicken in Varoma while cooking the potato and corn stock, adjust to varoma temp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)