- 60 g beef stock concentrate
- 1500 g water
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 centimetres ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 star anise
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 30 g raw sugar
- 40 g fish sauce
- 200 g Rice Vermicelli
- 400 g beef eye fillet
- 1/2 bunch mint, fresh
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 long red chillies, thinly sliced
Place ginger and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add onion and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add star anise, cinnamon, sugar, fish sauce, stock and water to ingredients in TM bowl and cook broth for 30 minutes on Varoma temperature, reverse speed 2.
3. As broth is cooking, place noodles in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. As you wait for the noodles to soften you can take the opportunity to prepare beef, chilli and herbs.
4. Drain noodles and place beef strips on top of noodles in Thermoserver. Pour broth into Thermoserver (which will gently cook the meat) and use the simmering basket to strain solids (star anise, cinnamon).
5. Serve up individual bowls then top with the bean sprouts and garnish with chilli and fresh herbs according to your tastes.
Beef & Noodle Soup
Accessories you need
Adapted by Elise Hinkley from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup