- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 g cream or creme fraiche
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put leeks, bacon and garlic into bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add butter and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add potatoes, thyme leaves (stripped from stalks) and cook for a further 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- In a 500 ml measuring cup, mix stock paste with boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add to bowl with wine, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2 ( is very important as you do not want to chop up the bay leaves!). Potatoes should be very soft - if not, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Dig around with your spatula to find the bay leaves - pull out and discard. Ensure MC is in place, gradually increase speed to speed 8 and blend for 45 seconds until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if required. Add cream and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Pour into serving bowls, sprinkle with chopped crispy bason and parsley and serve with fresh bread rolls (I love 'The Bestest Bread Rolls Ever' from the Recipe Community - so good!).
If you don't have homemade chicken stock paste, use 1 x Continental Chicken 'Stock Pot'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free