- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 g cream or creme fraiche
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put leeks, bacon and garlic into bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add butter and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add potatoes, thyme leaves (stripped from stalks) and cook for a further 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- In a 500 ml measuring cup, mix stock paste with boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add to bowl with wine, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2 ( is very important as you do not want to chop up the bay leaves!). Potatoes should be very soft - if not, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Dig around with your spatula to find the bay leaves - pull out and discard. Ensure MC is in place, gradually increase speed to speed 8 and blend for 45 seconds until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if required. Add cream and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Pour into serving bowls, sprinkle with chopped crispy bason and parsley and serve with fresh bread rolls (I love 'The Bestest Bread Rolls Ever' from the Recipe Community - so good!).
If you don't have homemade chicken stock paste, use 1 x Continental Chicken 'Stock Pot'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread