- TM veg stock residue, (after making the TM stock concentrate don't wash the bowl just start the soup)
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- broccoli, large head
- 1 big portobello mushroom
- water, filled to just under 2L mark
- grated cheese
- small carton sour cream
We discovered this soup after making the TM veggie stock concentrate and wanted to do something with the bits we couldn't scrape out of the bowl..
make TM veggie stock concentrate - put into jars - DON'T wash bowl.
roughly chop all the veggies and add to bowl until they reach the top
30sec speed 4
scrape down sides and do 10sec speed 6
add water up to just below the 2L mark
cook 100deg 12min speed 1
blitz it for 30sec speed 9
add carton of sour cream and mix 30 sec speed 7 until reaches desired consistency.
pour into thermosever
when serving, cheese can be added.
Accessories you need
If you want to make this without doing the TM stock beforehand just add 1TB TM stock with the water.
My kids wanted the cheese with it and all came back for seconds!
We called it Shrek soup because it looks a bit like something he'd eat - or bathe in! And the name was the winner for the kids trying it!
**when adding this recipe the webpage kept doing weird things, so hopefully it'll make sense!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot