- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- Half onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 700 g water
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 20 g oil
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- salt to taste
Place Parmesan Cheese into TM Bowl & grate for 15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Add water, cauliflower, brocolli and stock concentrate into bowl and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add flour, oil, butter & cheese and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend for 1 minute slowly climbing speed from speed 1 to speed 8.
Season to taste and serve!!
Accessories you need
Serve with some Basic Bread dinner rolls for a tasty healthy family meal!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Redskin Fudge
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub