- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- Half onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 700 g water
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 20 g oil
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- salt to taste
Place Parmesan Cheese into TM Bowl & grate for 15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Add water, cauliflower, brocolli and stock concentrate into bowl and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add flour, oil, butter & cheese and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend for 1 minute slowly climbing speed from speed 1 to speed 8.
Season to taste and serve!!
Accessories you need
Serve with some Basic Bread dinner rolls for a tasty healthy family meal!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake