- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- Half onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 700 g water
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 20 g oil
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- salt to taste
Place Parmesan Cheese into TM Bowl & grate for 15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Add water, cauliflower, brocolli and stock concentrate into bowl and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add flour, oil, butter & cheese and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend for 1 minute slowly climbing speed from speed 1 to speed 8.
Season to taste and serve!!
Accessories you need
Serve with some Basic Bread dinner rolls for a tasty healthy family meal!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara