- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams Evoo, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 750 grams Broccoli Head, (3 heads, roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 750 grams water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 --- cup, cream, optional
Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO and saute for 3mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add half broccoli and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the rest of broccoli and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7, using the spatula to push the unchopped broccoli onto the blades.
Add Vegetable Stock Concentrate, water and soy sauce and cook for 20mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cream and cinnamon and blend for 30 second, slowly going from speed1 to 9.
Time to enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Medicine Bomb Chicken Soup
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup