- 1 level tsp olive oil
- 450 grams pumpkin, Peeled and cut into chunks.
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ level tsp ginger paste
- 2 stalks celery stalk, Roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 400 gram coconut milk
- 200 gram water
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1/4 level tsp salt
- 1/4 level tsp pepper, ground
- Extra to taste pepper, ground
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Place olive oil and pumpkin onto roasting tray and roast pumpkin in 200 degree Celsius oven for 45 minutes.
- Place garlic, ginger paste, celery, carrot and coconut oil in mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 5.
- Scrape down bowl sides then Sauté for for 5minutes, 100 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Add to mixing bowl roasted pumpkin, coconut milk, water, vegetable stock paste, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees Celsius.
- Blend soup 1 minute speed 4-9 increasing gradually.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter