- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion medium
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder mild
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 600 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Red miso paste or vegie stock paste
- 600 grams Sweet Potato chopped
- 2 --- Heads of broccoli chopped
- Pumpkin seeds to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 5. scrape down sides, add coconut oil and saute 3 mins , 120 deg speed 1.
add curry powder and saute further 1 min 120 deg speed 1.
add pepper, sweet potato, and broccolli and chop 6 secs speed 5.
add water, and miso or vegie stock paste, and cook 20-25 mins 100deg speed 2 with steam basket on top instead of MC to stop splatters.
check cooked through and purree, 1 minute gradually increasing speed to 5 and then to 9 to consistency of choice.
garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Substitute sweet potato with Jerusalem artichokes.
care when processing hot food.. liquid not more than 2.2 litres.
spice it up with chillie.
I had so much brocolli I nmade concentrate soup by only adding 100mls water, and cooking 25 mins varoma speed 1.... .puree and kept in fridge, adding water to dilute for lunch... or you could freeze too!
make your own curry powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling