- 1 onion, Peeled chopped into 4
- 6 carrots, Peeled and chopped
- 1 litre water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 50 grams rice
- 200 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Add onion and carrot to
chop speed 6 3 seconds
add rest of ingredients except milk cook 100 degrees 20 minutes speed 2 add simmering basket on top to prevent splater
puree speed 9 20 seconds increase speed slowly
add milk speed 2 5 seconds and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup