- 50 grams Tasty cheese, Chopped into 2-3 cm cubes
- 2 pieces bacon rasher, rindless, Roughly Chopped
- 1 pieces leek, trimmed & roughly chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 level tbsp olive oil
- 700 grams cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or to taste
- 750 grams water
- 2 pieces bacon rasher, rindless, Diced and cooked in pan or microwave until crispy (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place tasty cheese in jug and chop on Speed 8 for 6 seconds MC On
- Place Butter, Oil, Leek, Garlic and Bacon in Jug and Chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds - MC Off
Saute for 5 minutes, 120 degrees, Speed 1
- Add Cauliflower, Stock Paste and Water
Cook for 20 minutes, 100 deg, speed "Gentle stir setting" MC On
- Puree - 1 minute. Speed 5 for about 10 seconds, then slowly to Speed 9 for the remainder of the time.
- Serve topped with grated cheese, and optional additional crispy bacon.
Accessories you need
A small amount of Cream (1/4 cup) can be added if desired, before the puree, however, I find that with the bacon, butter and oil, that the soup is pretty creamy already.
This makes 4 pretty generous serves as a meal, but could easily stretch to 6 smaller serves.
A great way to get veg into the diet! With the bacon and cheese it tastes more like a treat!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto