- 10 g olive oil
- 1 Leek (white part only), (roughly chopped)
- 1 zucchini, (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 350-400 g cauliflower, (roughly chopped)
- 1 turnip, (peeled and cut into quarters)
- 2 level tablespoon vegetable stock, (can use 1T if you prefer less salt)
- 600 g water
- 1/8 - 1/2 teaspoon paprika, (Adjust to taste)
- Salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place leek in bowl and chop Leek for spd 5 for 5 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins, 100C on spd 1.
3. Add zucchini, turnip, cauliflower, stock and water to the TM bowl and cook 20mins, 100C and spd 1.
4. Add paprika, salt & pepper. Slowly increasing speed from speed 4 to speed 9 for 1 minute.
5. If needed, add more paprika for taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice