- 80 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 600 g celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 1 small pieces onion, white, 60 g peeled and quartered
- 1 small pieces pear, brown, 60 g peeled and quartered
- 1 litres chicken stock, or vegan alternative
- 200 g cream, whipping, 30-40% fat
- 1 tablespoons Truffle Oil
- 1 to taste salt, and white pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Parmesan in TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
- Place 60g butter in TM bowl and melt for 1 minute at 100[/b]°C[/b] on speed 1[/b].
- Add chopped small onion and celeriac and sauté for 4 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1.
- Add a small sized pear, peeled and chopped in quarters.
- Add chicken stock and cook for 18 min at 100C on Speed 1.
- Add grated parmesan and cook for further 5 min at 100C on Speed 1.
- Add cream and truffle oil and continue to cook for 5 minutes at 90C on Speed 1.
- Blend for 1 minute by slowly going from Speed 1 to Speed 8. Hold the MC in place with other hand.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You can add sautéed mushrooms, croutons or a couple of rucola (rocket salad) leaves as topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes