Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Spring Winter Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egyptian Lebanon Turkey Moroccan Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Dinner Lunch European Mid East Starter Greek Mediterranean Heating Vegetable dish
- Place 300 g celeriac peeled and cut in pieces (3 cm) , 300 g leeks white part only, 100 g zucchini skin on, 50 g onions quartered, 50 g celery stalks cut in pieces (3 cm), 4 garlic cloves and 25 g unsalted butter diced in mixing bowl then chop 30 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Chop again 30 sec/speed 6 then sauté 5 min/212°F/speed 2.
- Add 1 Tbsp of veggie stock paste and 800 g water then cook 15 min/212°F/speed 2.
- Add 150 g carrot, 100 g tomatoes, 1 tsp sea salt and ¼ tsp smoked ground black pepper then cook 15 min/212°F/speed 2.
- Blend 3 min/speed 7 until desired texture is reached. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving.
Accessories you need
Adjust seasoning to taste before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marian's Cauliflower & Leek soup
- easy cauliflower white bean soup
- Best ever pumpkin and veggies soup
- KIM'S Sweetcorn and Chicken Soup
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Variation Chicken & vegetable soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Blueberry Lemon Crisp Bars
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta