- 270 g Pork, cubed
- 270 g Beef, cubed
- 330 g leek, roughly chopped
- 45 g sunflower oil
- 750 g water
- 3 tablespoon Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- to taste pepper
- 1 can champignons, sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 150 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place leek into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, assist with spatula, set aside.
Place pork into TM bowl and, set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Set aside.
Place beef into TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Add pork mince and oil and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add leek to TM bowl and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water, pepper and vegetable stock concentrate. Cook 10 minutes at 100 c on Reverse + speed 1.
Add herbs, champignons and cream cheese. Cook 5 minutes at 100c on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh Baguette, see my recipes and make your own!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake