- 270 g Pork, cubed
- 270 g Beef, cubed
- 330 g leek, roughly chopped
- 45 g sunflower oil
- 750 g water
- 3 tablespoon Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- to taste pepper
- 1 can champignons, sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 150 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place leek into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, assist with spatula, set aside.
Place pork into TM bowl and, set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Set aside.
Place beef into TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Add pork mince and oil and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add leek to TM bowl and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water, pepper and vegetable stock concentrate. Cook 10 minutes at 100 c on Reverse + speed 1.
Add herbs, champignons and cream cheese. Cook 5 minutes at 100c on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh Baguette, see my recipes and make your own!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet potato fritters
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Zucchini Slice
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon