- 270 g Pork, cubed
- 270 g Beef, cubed
- 330 g leek, roughly chopped
- 45 g sunflower oil
- 750 g water
- 3 tablespoon Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- to taste pepper
- 1 can champignons, sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 150 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place leek into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, assist with spatula, set aside.
Place pork into TM bowl and, set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Set aside.
Place beef into TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and pulse the turbo button 3 times. Add pork mince and oil and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add leek to TM bowl and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water, pepper and vegetable stock concentrate. Cook 10 minutes at 100 c on Reverse + speed 1.
Add herbs, champignons and cream cheese. Cook 5 minutes at 100c on Reverse + speed 1.
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh Baguette, see my recipes and make your own!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup