- 1 piece piece of ginger peeled
- 1/3 piece of a long red chilli, or half deseeded to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g water
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 100 g Chicken Cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seaweed salt or pink himalayan salt to taste, or to taste
- handful of kelp or slim noodles, optional
Add ginger, chilli and garlic in bowl (all to taste), chop spped 7 for 3 seconds. Scrap down sides.
Add approx half MC of water or approx 50g (oil is another option)
Sauteee on varoma temp with MC off for 3 mins sp1
Add approx 300-350g of water, add salt and broccoli pieces. Cook Varoma temp sp 1 for 4 minutes
Add chicken pieces and cook for a further 3 mins varoma temp sp1
Pour into bowl over some Kelp or slim noodles (optional)
Accessories you need
This broth is very flexible, add meat or vegetable of choice. It can be just enjoyed as a broth on its own. Somtimes I puree it with the broccoli in it or cauliflower so it turns into a soup and steam chicken or fish in the varoma at the same time. I then shred the chicken topping it onto my soup. Stock can be added for more flavour.
Recipe is easily doubled for 2 portions or halved for a just a small soup in a cup.
Fantastic quick meal when you have a cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly