- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 potato, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet potato, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Brussel sprout
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped in half
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams Chicken bone broth
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds speed 7
2. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1
3. Add all ingredients except chicken to mixing bowl
4. Place simmering basket in bowl and put chicken in simmering basket.
5. Cook 20 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2
6. Check chicken is cooked through and if it isn't put on for additional time.
7. Once chicken is cooked set aside.
8. Add corn to soup and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1
9. Shred chicken with a fork and add to soup
I use the Quirky Cooking chicken bone broth found on her blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls