- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 potato, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet potato, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Brussel sprout
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped in half
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams Chicken bone broth
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds speed 7
2. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1
3. Add all ingredients except chicken to mixing bowl
4. Place simmering basket in bowl and put chicken in simmering basket.
5. Cook 20 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2
6. Check chicken is cooked through and if it isn't put on for additional time.
7. Once chicken is cooked set aside.
8. Add corn to soup and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1
9. Shred chicken with a fork and add to soup
I use the Quirky Cooking chicken bone broth found on her blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken