- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 200 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 400 g udon noodles
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced (for serving)
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (for serving)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leek, garlic and ginger into bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add olive oil, cook 3 min, 100 degrees, speed 1
Place stock and water, cook 5 min, 100 degrees, speed
Add chicken and mushrooms, cook 5 min, 100 degrees, speed
Use a metal spoon to remove and discard any scum from the surface of the broth.
Add noodles, cook 5 min, 100 degrees, speed
Pour into Thermoserver or large bowl and top with spring onions and chilli to serve
You could cook the noodles separately as per packet instructions, add them to the Thermoserver first and then pour the soup broth over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken